An AMR Academic report says that 50% of the development cost lies in defect detection and defect fixing costs a whopping $60 billion. Proper software testing in a dedicated environment can help brings costs down to $20 billion.
Our Testing services help customers leverage our best practices, reusable assets, comprehensive test repository, global delivery models and 24 x 7 support to deliver reliable and quality software.
We focus on Quality Assurance and Testing Services (QATS) to provide exponential value addition to our customers. We synergize with our division FocusFrame to provide a Unified Service Offering (USO) which effectively uses Approach, People and Technology (APT) for better performance and enhanced customer satisfaction.
Our Testing Core Benefits
A dedicated Testing Center of Excellence coupled with a core focus on Domain and Technology Consulting guarantees the following business benefits.
- Reduction in production defects by 80% with more than 99% test effectiveness
- Major Reduction in testing cycle
- Increased Productivity of 70% and more
- Faster time to market
- Reduced Operational Costs
The NeelInfo Advantage
- Dedicated Testing Center of Excellence
- Core focus on Domain and Technology based Testing
- Strategic Test Process Consulting
- Readily available innovative solutions and frameworks
- Domain leadership - BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance), HR (Human Resources), TTHL (Travel,Transportation, Hospitality and Logistics) and Manufacturing
- 1000+ Test Professionals
- The right mix - Domain, technology, testing Framework/Methodology, Automation experts and Process Consultants
- 26% of NeelInfo's revenues
- 350+ Business Technology Optimization engagements
- 150+ ongoing engagements
- Unified Service Offerings (USO) in tandem with FocusFrame
- Global Delivery Model with 365 x 24 x 7 support
- Dedicated Automation R&D Lab