The Healthcare payer segment is facing the most drastic changes since its inception. The primary regulatory mandates producing the imminent changes are the recently passed federal health care reform bill, new health care IT mandates from last year's US stimulus package and transition to ICD-10. These will change the way healthcare payers deliver services to patients and process payments, predominantly through IT systems.
To prepare themselves for these changes, payers have to minimize costs and maximize operational efficiencies, maximize return on IT investment, transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 and focus on developing new products.
Our industry focused services for the healthcare payer segment -
- HIPAA 4010 to 5010 Transition Services
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Transition services
- Payer Analytics
- Integrated Claims Management
Key Tangible Benefits
- Comply with regulatory mandates
- Improve quality of healthcare services and reduce health care costs
- Integrate IT and BPO components across the Claims Processing cycle
- Leverage automated business process test accelerators